Sunday 26 February 2012

A cloud of fear

The maze in my eyes,
The mist that wells up in my eyes,
Is it the dawn of a new millennium?
Or the outburst of my zealous ambitions?

The day that chameleon to none,
But my hopes are none,
-A sheer trepidation of my future,
Cracking the walls of my destiny.

I shiver and quaver,
A mere hither and tither,
To the destination unknown,
But the ancient times known.

A mere thought to the future,
A gross gobble to my intestines,
An unstable torso boggles,
In the world of my fear.

Am I my own enemy,
To the woes and boos of my own tribulations?
Or the biltong to the infernal,
Of Boferi who died in antiquity!

A cracking heart that is pending mending,
A cloud of fear that is bestowing upon,
That hangs and hovers above my head,
Game of chances, I am down and out!

A dreamless slumber in a world of hope,
A nightmare of luxury oblivioned
And I stand akimbo thoughtless,
Or seat head resting on hand, brainless.

No comments:

Post a Comment